Thursday, December 20, 2007

A weekend with mom

Hi all woofers and humans:
Last Saturday, I know it was a Saturday, because Chris didn't have to
work, mom arrived at some time during the day, and we all left by car.
Chris only took me out on flexible leash, so I thought we were going to
the forest again. But instead we went into a store I had never seen
before. The store was not at all boring, because almost as soon as we
entered we saw folks from work. And guess what, Chris proved to be
smart. Since I was not in harness, everybody could reach down and pet
me, while Chris talked with the folks. We walked around, and Chris had
fun naming the things she touched, like during that week in Berlin some
time ago. We went to the restaurant, where the humans had food and I
just lay down to relax, as always, and then the real shopping tour
began.
We got a shopping cart, and then they collected a few things. Chris even
found her most favourite flowers, the madonna lilies, but chose to buy a
circle of candles instead, if you wish. It's a few candles in a circle,
I think eight of them, and they are now in the living room on the table.
They are standing on metal arms that almost meet up in the center.
Magical if you ask me, but she likes it a lot.
Then the ladies put three long heavy packages on the cart, and then all
of a sudden we had to leave the house without our groceries and
purchases. No fun, but there was a boy who wanted to pet me. I think he
was cool, but we didn't see him after we were allowed back inside. Chris
says it was a test run in case there's a fire in the house. I always
thought she loved fires, especially those outside.
We packed up another package and then went for money sucking - I mean
Chris says they suck away the money from her plastic card - whatever.
When we arrived at the car, two men asked if they could help, and in
five minutes all packages and the grocery were inside, and the three of
us as well. We went home, mom and I relaxed in the livingroom, and Chris
carried three packages upstairs, before she, too, relaxed.

After some time of relaxing, mom taking a bath and Chris setting up a
shelf, Chris put me on leash and we left. We went for a long Hapoo walk,
took the streetcar, and I was in harness and on the way to the theater,
where a classical concert was about to take place.
The stuff was noisy, but it's much better than staying at home all on my
own. I was rewarded with a long Hapoo walk towards home, then the ladies
had supper, and mom stayed with us for the night.

The next morning we went for a really long walk again, which ended up at
the bakery, where Chris bought breakfast rolls, the ladies had
breakfast, and then Chris set up the shelves, and mom set up the fourth
package from yesterday's shopping tour.
Then the ladies had lunch, and only then mom left. I love it when mom is
here. And when she slept in the bedroom with us, I didn't bark at all
during the night.
There's more to come, I will tell you all about that later. Enjoy your
cold winter time and give me some snow, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home