Tuesday, April 21, 2009

We won!

Hey all:
 
Yesterday, the wheels man called and said that we won. I perked up my ears and listened carefully, for winning is a nice thing. it appears that the wheels man had said that Chris and the tennis Rafa had won the turnament...
 
Hold on, what did I miss here? How can this lazy Chris win a tennis turnament when she doesn't even know how to hit a tennis ball in the dusty courts, let alone with such power and skill as tennis Rafa does? Applause to the wheels man for declaring Chris champion alongside tennis Rafa! I think she'd enjoy standing up there with him and assisting him in lifting up strange items they call bowls and trophies. But doesn't one tennis Rafa have to work really hard to be granted such honour? Chris works a lot, too, i think, but she doesn't play tennis one single bit. Strange claim, strange claim!
 
But talking about tennis, Chris also earlier told people on the phone that her most favourite tennis Nico, the Lapentti man who has helped baby Quito have her name attached to her for a lifetime, had to face the great tennis Rafa. She was not disappointed that Nico lost, but she would have wished for a longer second set, she says.
Maybe, if tennis Nico ever won another turnament, he could let Chris join him in winning, for she has always followed his path, ever since she had heard of him for the first time. But maybe they won't even let her share the win, because she is so lazy.
 
But maybe, just maybe, I can coax them into sharing by singing for them, by putting on my cutest, most charming Hapoo looks, by very nicely begging for pets and scratches, and by generally wrapping them all around all four of my paws?
Though I don't understand those two major passions of Chris', tennis and music men, I still love it when she is all cheerful and bouncing with joy, and so I'd most certainly try hard to please everybody who can make Chris feel like this. I generally believe that humans are nice, I just have to watch out so that no stranger aproaches us out of the blue. You never know, do you?
 
Today, I have to tell you, we went into my most favourite Hapoo store, where we used to go shopping ever since H have come to live with Chris, and she bought me yummy smelling dried cow hearts and a new flexible leash. I haven't got the hearts yet, but a huge carot after dinner.
 
Chris also went to the dentist place with mom, where I had to wait under the chair, but I think I did a great job, for mom was beside me. And then we went shopping forever, and I tried to make friends with a Rhodesian Ridgeback kid. But Chris looked at her to see what the breed looks like, and then we had to part. I think tomorrow we are going back to work, and until then it is time to take a good long and relaxing sleep, so I can race Chris to work tomorrow.
Goodnight to all my dear readers and friends, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home