Monday, May 11, 2009

a few great days

Hi all and everybody:
Two days ago we went to work again, and I was really tired as we walked over. We then went into the back office. Chris decided not to put my Hapoo bed down there, so I had all the floor to spread out. however, I am always more relaxed when I have an assigned space for my own personals self, like the beds.
We had a very quiet day, Chris working and I dozing. We had lunch with Petra, she's wonderful.
We went for the Hapoo walk, and then Marian, the furniture man, walked inside with us. He said he was afraid to open his car door while I was off leash. O poor man, I would just have come running and spied into the car for a nice person to pet me. I like the furniture Marian, he's nice and does pet me every now and then, but it appears that he is a little afraid when I run free. But he is so kind not to show his fears much.
And then during the afternoon people came and stopped for their breaks. First Angelique, then Max and Katrin, whose son is a great kid, and also the friend Silke, with whome we always do fun things after the humans have ha their food.
 
Before I forget: The previous evening Chris let me off leash, and I ran along the usual way into the deserted parking place. A car stopped, a man got off and asked Chris where she wanted to go. Chris was really smart and asked:
"Where do you want me to go?"
He said he usually sees us walking along the street, and he thought Chris had gotten lost. So she assured that we were both allright, and then he left. There are certainly nice people around the world.
 
Yesterday the day was nice and relaxing, and mom even came by. I did not sing all that much, but one major high note from the top of my lungs had to be sent flying, overlapped and dominated only by Chris' angry shout to shut me up. She *always* has to have the last word!
But then I was fine, walked to my mat, lay down and watched what was happening. Chris first tried on clothes, then the humans went on the balcony to relax, and I got a huge chewing bone. Then the ladies had supper, and mom says it was allright. Mom always enjoys being with us, because Chris is relaxing and helps mom calm down.
I think today we are going back to work, first on the white carpet for me, and then on my royal bed, so Chris can talk on the phone.
Cheers for the moment, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home