Tuesday, May 19, 2009

three different dogs

Hi everybody:
 
It all started on Sunday, when we came back from our evening walk. The door opened and dashing out came the little dog from upstairs. You know, he is an energetic little one, I had met him when he was quite a baby. Chris had trouble taking off my harness, because he challenged me for a bit of playing so much that I could hardly stand still. But when I finally got the go, I dashed off myself and ran around with him, even cutting corners, until we were back with the humans. I think both Chris and I like the little one, his name is Odin, and he never sits still.
 
Yesterday we went to the late shift work. Before it started we went into the quiet room, where she got a massage, and I lay quietly and watched, this time without harness. Then back at work we started the routines as usual, though a lady from the back room, Claudia, came and Chris explained to her how we work. Then another lady stopped, one I had only seen once for a short time. Chris says she is going to sit at friend Ilka's place, and she let me greet her. I think she's nice though much calmer tnan Ilka. But at least she likes to give me pets.
 
In the afternoon the big boss came, and with him his dog. Se is shorthaired, as tall as I am, but heavier and broader. She's very self-confident and calm, which I love. I had only seen her once, and we had played a little back then. The humans took us out, and I wanted to play with her, but she had no desire to do so. What good is it when a dog is there who doesn't want to play? The big boss found a stick to throw, and Gina got it, kept it for herself, barked me away and shreadded it. She got herself a new one, which the big boss eventually handed to Chris, and when she threw it, I got it first and gave it back. At the second throw Gina didn't even want to run with me - lazy dog. Then we went back upstairs, and we both lay down at our spots. At one point Gina came walking over and tried if she cound have Chris' cake. Of course she couldn't,  but Chris gave her pets. I have to admit that I tried to go for Petra's cake, but Chris surely told me to collaps my extended nose, and I didn't try again.
 
Then when we were finally at home, Chris wanted to check her mailbox when the boy came outside with his large dog. That bitchy girl barks and growls at me all the time. I promise, I didn't do anything this time, but I think she just doesn't like me, though Chris says she's nice when I'm not around.
 
Allright, time to watch Chris get ready and then run for work with her, Yours, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home