Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's not easy when you are aging

Well all,
I have to face it, I think I am losing a bit of my energy to run for new adventures. I still like them but I have to face the facts - I need some time to rest and recuver afterwards.
 
So two days ago Chris and I left for work early in the morning. We worked as usual, but in the afternoon Silke, the friend, took us with her in her car. I love going out with her, for we go to new places all the time. We started with a stroll through the city shopping street, which I know. First we went into a foot store, where only Silke bought something. And then we walked into shoe shops, where Chris tried on a few. In the third one she found shoes that fit her and looked nice. The good thing is that I can lie down while she is trying on shoes. Silke also found shoes for herself. Of course, she kept complaining that she had spent way too much money. But instead of stopping the spending, the ladies took me into a clothes store. first they walked through the aisles and let me lie down at a position from where I could watch their moves. And when they were ready to go hide behind the curtains, Chris called me to rest in front of hers, so I could perfectly monitor all her moves. She tried on a lot, most of the clothes were good, because she came out with an arm full of them, and of course, with a bag full. We walked to the car, but the ladies only put in their goodies, and Chris gave me a Hapoo biscuit, before we took another long walk, which ended in a restaurant. Okay, I could lie a lot, but seeing and adapting to new things needs a lot of focus from my side, and we did walk a lot. Chris enjoyed the walk back to the car, and I could run free for a while - really cool. At home I just slept until Chris' alarm clock woke up both of us.
And then mom arrived, and the busy time continued, for we went grocery shopping. And then we went to work, where I could finally lie down. Today we didn't go to work, but I tink tomorrow we are back there, before tennis-mania has Chris back.
Have a good night all, cheers, Hapoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home