Sunday, February 27, 2011

She never lets me talk!!!

Well, she's on the keys herself, or we aren't home enough. Really, we've been fairly busy by Chris' standards lately.
 
I don't know, I don't think I'll remember all we did. Chris nd I went to the office a lot, and at nights we went places. One night she wasn't feeling good, so Mr Daniel on wheels made her leave the house with me. I love going to Daniel's place, I even found the right entrance to his block like on auto-pilot. And when Chris releases me at the door, I run all across the apartment and go slobber-attacking Daniel - that's a hell of a lot of fun!
 
And Chris, too, says that night was miraculous, because she felt much better afterwards, and she kept thanking Daniel and he kept saying she shouldn't.
From then on Chris stopped sleeping so much, started talking on the phone and we had a few more appointments. We went out with two ladies, one of them I don't see often, but she is a lot of fun and likes me a lot. And the other is wonderful, too. The ladies sat and talked, and I lay under the table and behaved. The next night we went out with Mr Wheels Daniel and the other lady who calls me a wonderful nickname at a unique tone of voice. She is so shy when I kiss her, I love it!
 
The day after we stayed at home and Chris worked a lot. The sun was shining outside - that was great. At night Chris set up another appoitment with Daniel on wheels, and so yesterday in the morning he picked us up and we went to a place where the humans had breakfast and I lay under the bench behind Chris' feet. That is a really cozy place. They talked and talked, made fun of telephones and both seemed to enjoy themselves. Then Daniel took us home and we went on the afternoon walk.
 
O I can feel it when Chris is happy. She says I so easily reflect her moods that sometimes it annoys her, especially when she is in a bad or down mood. But that day I jumped up and down on the leash, played tug and really enjoyed myself.
 
At night I pulled off another masterpiece, a skill I had hidden from Chris until then. she was playing the quiet piano. That is rapidly and with some devotion hitting the black and white keys in a row, sitting with her back to me in the office room, a headset on her ears, sometimes singing or humming along. And when she does that she hears nothing but the piano music. I heard her telephone making a noise and knew that she should be turning around to make the telephone talk. When she did not do so, I stood up and very gently nudged her side. I realize that she first ended her song, but then she looked at her phone, made it talk and then spent a very, very, very long time with the phone on her ears. She even strolled through the apartment talking.
And when that was done, she picked up the other phone and talked some more, before we went to sleep.
 
See, I am a natural allert dog, because I watch Chris' behaviors and wonder why they don't occur when they should, thus trying to make her behave the usual way.
 
Allright, this was a very long entry, wasn't it? Chris is still in a good mood, so I'll see if she wants to play ball or rope or just wrestle with me.
Cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home