Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Hello? Hello?

<woofwoof> I am here and puzzled beyond limits.

Voice, where are you? How can a spooky absent voice do so much to Chris?
Voice, will you explain?

Firstly, she states you have a good voice. Well yoou sound friendly and
calm, allright, but what do I know?

Secondly, you are a person behind the voice - where are you! You send
her text messages, and she will almost immediately reply. She has got me
so far that I alert anybody to her SMS tone. Just this afternoon, for
example, we were out in the city with Micki. We walked into a place
where Chris put me down by Micki, and then she was taken to a chair by a
lady who messed around with her hair. In the middle of that procedure I
heard her message tone, because Chris had left her mobile phone with
Micki. Micki didn't know, but when Chris came back and Micki reported to
her that I had gotten up and made noises, Chris checked the phone and
found an SMS there.

She says, however, that this one was not from you for a change, but from
another good friend, who had been taken to hospital and informed her of it.

Thirdly, I do think that you have a magical voice. It escapes me to
think what your magical power is, but I see it in Chris. When she hears
you she sits back, relaxes and smiles. Most of the time she will only
talk to you and not do anything else besides, like shhe would sometimes
with other folks on the phone.

Lately, when you finish talking to her, she sits back, smiles and dreams
a little more. She says she is longiing for you ...

Wait a second here! She is longing for you, though you present yourself
to her on the telephone for quite some time? She should be fed up with
you instead! Just imagine I would bark for as long as you tallk to her -
she'd call the trainer for advice on how to fix the problem!

Voice, I think I should growl at you for a change! I am curious to see
the person behind you, so I, too, can judge whether I would like you or
not. If not, I will just leave you alone. If yes, I think we're up for
some great fun.

It also seems like you have a name. She mentions one name very often,
and I assume it is yours, because you talk so often to her.

This afternoon, after the hair messing procedure, we walk to the
shopping street, and into a high end price clothes store, Chris says.
Micki discovered a few tops, a lady helped choose a few more. Then we
walked into an elevator and on the upper floor Chris and I wet into
another cabin, where she put me down and started clothes juggling again.
I lay there quietly, even when she left to show herself to the clothes
selling lady. I like it that Chris keeps me with her, and of course, I
like watching what she does. She says you might like the clothes she has
chosen, but maybe not? How can a voice like clothes, I wonder?
Well, she described them to you later on the phone, but I don't think I
grasped what you said, because I was tired and didn't listen up so
carefully.

Then we went by car to the vet's. I saw two cats in crates, but I didn't
even try to bother them. We went into the office that I don't like, and
the man had Quito food for me - yummy, I was hungry! He bent down and I
was quite suspicious. Chris knealt down with me, too, took my head into
her hands and petted me. And once I felt the stinging of a needle,
everything was past already, and Chris says that was my vaxination shot.
The vet must've thought I was a good girl, because he rewarded me with a
few more treats.

Yesterday after work Chris and I took a long stroll in the car parking
lot where she lets me run free. At one point I spotted a friend, ran to
her and only came back to Chris upon the third call. We went to a shop
where they display loads of plants and other stuff that has to do with
plants. I like the smell of that place, but Chris wouldn't let me smell
much. She only bought one flower, and she says it is for you.

Hold on, a flower for a voice? O heaven, what on earth is she talking
about? Is she losing her mind? Why does a voice need a flower? Besides,
the flower is still here and you are not! What are you about, voice?

Oh well, I think I will like you in the end, when you have a face and a
smell and a hand to lick - simply because Chris is so positive about
you, and I don't think she would be positive about anybody who would to
me or her any harm. Until then, however, beware that I will be keeping a
close ear on you - woof!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home