Saturday, March 26, 2011

I played a great trick!

Hello again:

Please forgive me for not posting too often. Chris is to blame, for she
is always busy doing other things on the computer, or she is on the
phone, or she is relaxing ...

Well, that's life, I suppose.

However, a couple of nights I played a marvelous trick on somebody.
Chris let me run free in the new parking lot - as the old spot is being
occupied by huge construction machines, and blocked by a fence. I had
fun running , but suddenly I spotted somebody coming to pick up his car.
I focused and then ran towards him. He raised his arms, and I thought
that was a chance to jump up and play with him. However, he didn't seem
to like it, so I charged around the parking lot a few times before
finally returning to Chris.

Chris was not amused, the man was a little scared of me, and I didn't
return when called. Well okay, I should have, but running was wonderful,
and I really thought the man was going to play with me. From then on
Chris kept me on leash most of the time, and she is making it a point to
call me towards her more ofte, so I am reminded where to go. Oh, I think
recall is not going to be my great strength.

Yesterday Micki came by and we went for the dog walk together. I
attempted several times to jump up on Micki, but Chris did not let me
and stopped me before I could succeed. In return, I was allowed to play
with Chris, and we had a good time. We went shopping again, and
afterwards, o boy, was I tired. I think so were the ladies, but Chris
stayed awake for a while after, so she could talk with Mr Voice.
Today was her sleeping day, and I think she is going to sleep some more,
and she is telling me that tomorrow we will be having a guest - not The
Voice though, unfortunately.
Cheers for the moment, Quito the Jolly Jumper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home