Monday, April 18, 2011

Meeting Micki

O what an exciting last two days!

Two days ago, to begin with, we were at work very late, Chris and I. And
while she was talking on the phone, I saw Micki walking in, accompanied
by a tall man. I was going th greet Micki as enthusiastically as she
deserves it, but Chris made me lie down beside her chair, even though
she was on the phone, and so I had to remain calm.
I first thought the tall man was Mr Voice, but Chris says he wasn, but
he is one of her family members. I smelled another dog on his clothes,
and she says it was little Rudi, the pupy I occasionally play with when
we travel to see the sister. So I must have met the man Chris calls nephew.

While Chris got ready to leave, I played with Micki and the nephew, and
then we left. Outside in the parking lot Chris let me off the leash, and
I immediately jumped into the car.

We really took that car to go to a restaurant. I hardly remember the
place, but Chris says Hapoo used to go here very often with her and the
friend Silke.

The usual scenario then: Humans sitting at a table, food beint served
and eaten, lots of talking, and dog lying on the floor, having water -
and - woofer treats and a few pets by the staff. It was a really
enjoyable night!

Yesterday was a nice day as well. The morning walk was good, then Chris
worked a little, took a nap on the couch, woke up and walked me again,
before starting to clean up a little and enjoy the sun on the balcony.
Finally the doorbell rang, and Micki and the nephew showed up again.
They had brought cake - and o delicious Micki - I got a little piece,
because Micki dropped it right in front of my nnose - yippee! That's dog
heaven!

Then the ladies looked at clothes out of Chris' wardrobe, and finally
they all took me for the evening walk. I love it when everybody comes to
walk with us, so I can play a little more! And later, of course, Chris
talked to Mr Voice, before we both called it a day.

These are great weekends, when I see people I like, do get forbidden
food and have a fun time walking around, jumping and playing.

Allright, Chris tells me to finish, so we can get ready to go to work,
cheers, Quito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home